Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Why I love Thanksgiving.

It's my favorite holiday because:
  1. Family time
  2. Holiday centered around food. Of course I can get behind that!
  3. FOOTBALL (Seahawks v. 49ers!)
Family time being the favorite part of the day. I love lazing around the house with everyone just enjoying their company. I don't do the whole Black Friday thing, so I don't have to deal with crowds or overpricing of merchandise only to "slash" it back to the original price.

This year will be different in that we're not going to both sides' houses for dinner. We usually go to Jason's parents' house first and then drive over the bridge to my parents. Jason has to work early on Friday, so we're just staying close to home this year. I'm kind of sad about that, I love seeing my folks.

Happy Thanksgiving, everyone! Enjoy the day spending it with those you love and please be sure to thank the cook. They work hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment