Sunday, March 10, 2013

I fell in love today...

With a model home..a Quadrant model home at that. Like, I wouldn't mind extending my commute from 10 minutes to 30 on a good day (and spending a pretty penny for my gas-guzzling SUV) kind of love. I was gushing over finishing a like a mother would a newborn.

I don't know how much we can afford, but if this house is not in our budget I may become clinically depressed. It was AMAZING. 3 bedroom, 2.5 bathroom, bonus room right next to laundry room (that has a utility sink), giant master suite with 5 piece bathroom. Ginormous pantry and a mudroom with a built in bench and cubbies. It was only 2200 square feet, but they did such a great job with the layout that it feels like 3500-4000sqft. I died and went to heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment